Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cheryl, an adventurer ???

Cheryl is a little bit of an adventurer: a little? No, a lot! Well, to my standards at least! One of the things I admire about her is that she dares. She dares living her dreams and goes beyond and satisfies her thirst for adventures.

“People think it’s crazy some of the trips I’ve done. I don’t like doing the typical all inclusive holidays” said Bernard with a smile on her face.
She did extreme hiking on the highest mountains in Brazil, she kayaked to the Bhop Peninsula in Mexico and also paled in the Arctic. And that last trip is something I would never dare to do, picture this: this woman is left in the middle of the Arctic with a survival kit for 14 days, no contact with the civilized world, and, a shot gun in case a polar bear decides to introduce itself to her.

“I slept with that gun for 2 weeks right beside me in case a polar bear ever came along”.
Next trip for Cheryl is a Safari in Africa this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment