Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Team Bernard Encore

Those “Olympics encore” left me on my appetite, and I am probably not the only one. For those like me, who follow Team Bernard for quite a while, I think I speak for most of us telling that we wanted a little more than just matches. I thought, they would add some contents like interviews or some sort of getting to know that would show the world why team Bernard is so special.

So, for the next couple of weeks, for my pleasure, and I hope for yours to, I will make my own “Team Bernard Encore” starting right now with the up close and personal interview they gave during Cup Canada in 2009. Most of you have seen it, I’ve seen it myself numerous times over this year and a half but those videos belong in this blog. I hope you will enjoy seeing them again.



No comments:

Post a Comment