Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Interviews Treat - Interview 3

To continue on my Olympics review (I hope you are not tired), as mentioned earlier this week and following yesterday pictures, here’s a video shoot after the silver medal match. The girls didn’t have time to say much since they were required on stage, but even then, the little they said to each other was just enough to remind each other how important each member of this team is and how proud everybody was of their accomplishing. I don’t have it on video, but Susan gave one of the best answer that shows all the admiration she has for her skip and how supportive she was, no matter what : “We wouldn’t have won the Trials or had a chance at a gold medal unless Cheryl had played like she had this year, and made the shots she did – there is no one I would rather have throwing last rock for me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment