Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Olympics – Vancouver 2010

I reviewed the Olympics from every angle on this blog: there were some awesome articles, results and scores, fantastic pictures and amazing videos. I suggest you visit my Olympics Treat to have your own look back of Vancouver 2010. We are also doing an Olympics review on Facebook, so you can also visit the official Team Bernard Facebook page for a day to day to review.

However, I still have a few hidden jewels in my treasure box that I will share with you to celebrate the one year anniversary of the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games. Let’s start tonight with some exclusive pictures of Team Canada first match against Team Switzerland. It was on February 16th, 2010.

A look that says a lot about Cheryl's focus on the ice.
You can see the last shot here, which was a draw to the pin for Team Canada first win. I also an article and stats for this match and awesome captions. Oh, there are some more pictures there.

No comments:

Post a Comment